Promotion Terms and Conditions
Flight Simulator Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees and immediate family members of the Promoter or its affiliates and distributors or anyone involved in the creation or administration of the prize draw.
2. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must complete all fields on the official entry form. Photocopies or incomplete entry forms will not be accepted. All entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
4. Only one entry may be submitted per person.
5. The completed official entry form must be posted into the free prize draw post box on the Alexander-Dennis stand at the Eurobus Expo 2012 exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham, between 09.30 (GMT) and 17.00 on the 6th and 7th November 2012 and on 8th November between 09.30 and 16.30 (GMT). Late or postal/email entries will not be accepted.
6. The Promoter’s decision on the eligibility of entries will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries considered by it to be fraudulent, illegible, defamatory, offensive or which in the opinion of the Promoter may damage or be detrimental to the brand, standing, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or its affiliates or business partners or their products.
7. Entrants must be full time employees, directors, owners or co-owners of a qualifying
company on Nov 8th 2012 and at the time of the winner being drawn. Qualifying companies are holders of a valid PCV operator’s licence which are actively operating a minimum of one vehicle under that licence.
8. The draw will take place on Monday 12th November 2012 and the winner will be selected at random by one or more judges appointed by the Promoter. The winner will be notified by 17.00hrs (GMT) on Friday 16 Nov, 2012 via the contact details given on their entry form. If the Promoter is not able, for any reason, to contact the winner by 17.00hrs (GMT) on Friday 16 Nov 2012 using the details provided to it, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner and to reallocate the prize to such new winner, without liability. Proof of identity may be required.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. There is only one prize available. The prize is a flight simulator experience as described in the promotional material for the prize draw. The prize is not transferable. The winner must be able to meet any health/physical requirements set by the flight simulator operator. Travel or other expenses are not included and it will be the responsibility of the winner to get to the flight simulator facility at London Heathrow Airport at the designated date and time. Unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter, the winner may be accompanied by one guest, who must be aged 18 or over.
11. The Promoter will endeavour to arrange a mutually acceptable date for the flight simulator experience with the winner but, as this is a working simulator, specific dates or times requested by the winner cannot be guaranteed.
12. There is no cash equivalent for this prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value, at its discretion.
13. By entering the draw, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity and promotional activity without charge. The Promoter may in particular publish the winner’s name and/or photograph in any and all media and make the winner’s name to available on request to other entrants and third parties who request confirmation of the winner. The winner’s name will be available to entrants on request until four weeks after the draw is made by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Eurobus Expo 2012 Free Prize Draw, Plaxton Coach Sales Centre, Ryton Rd, Anston, Sheffield, S25 4DL
14. Information given by entrants in entering the prize draw will be used for purposes associated with the administration of the draw, the selection of the winner and reasonable publicity and promotional activities. It will also be held by the Promoter to enable entrants to be informed of Alexander-Dennis products and future promotions but entrants may opt out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The information given by entrants in entering the prize draw will not be sold to third parties or used outside of the Promoter and its affiliates.
15. Subject to any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the prize draw in whole or in part at its sole discretion of it believes that the prize draw is not capable of being conducted within these terms or conditions or for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
17. The promoter of the prize draw is: Alexander Dennis Limited trading as Plaxton and whose registered office is 16 Charlotte Sq, Edinburgh, EH2 4DFClick here for sales contacts